Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Prepaid Vodafone Sim Cards For Blackberry

George Clooney: "I might marry again tonight"



Actor more ahead of time declares his love and also reveals the moments "no" of his career
ROME

"I will not say anything because I do not think that this is the place to do ads, but I think yes I might even get married tonight. "He told you to Style, on newsstands Wednesday, Oct. 7, George Clooney.

the eve of his second red carpet with Elisabetta Canalis, scheduled Oct. 17 in Rome to present "Up in the Air," the actor told the most talked about of time playing around in his weekly television: "I was thrown out numerous times by television shows. Once I have even called to tell me that the pilot show had gone well, then they would have done the show, but I was the only one to replace. I have about 12 years of television so bad on his shoulders and I am sure that the situation may occur again. "

When the turning point in his career? "It is lucky - he says - everything we do depends on the case and the plain truth is that I ended up in a TV series called ER and that made millions viewers. That makes you famous beyond what you are and what you do. " Despite the fame and experience, which made an idol Clooney movie, the actor claims to admire those who are well known and who use their celebrity, "for purposes that are not exclusively personal, like Bono." "I am inspired by my father - he continues - that has continued over time to tell me that whatever I end up running faster and faster. You just know that things do not last and it is good that there are people that you will remember. " The board of George

young people who want to become actors? "You'll never be as good as when you say it and you're on top, and you may not be never more so a duffer like when things go wrong. The trick is know what? Enjoy what you have, "he concludes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment