Friday, November 24, 2006

Panasonic Microwave Oven Model Ne-1257c



to lack of time and tell the truth, even in enthusiasm, I'm neglecting this wonderful tool that the relentless advance of technology has made available to ordinary citizens. A tool that allows you to speak to any person the media arena and have their say. Humphrey Bogart would say "is the Internet, beauty . I regret, but perhaps this absence was not felt so having regard to the exorbitant number of visitors who do not have the pleasure to read.
A blog, by definition, must be continually updated, otherwise it loses its function, its founding principle, its essence. I'm not doing lately, and so betray the uncontrollable desire that led me to months ago ... speak, speak my mind, even judge, why not.
But on reflection, during these days, I have come to a conclusion: in everyday life as a person does not have to always talk, but choose wisely Quanda a word and when to remain in complete silence, even when you have a blog not necessarily need to write, post. For one, just to fill a space, albeit virtual. You need to choose carefully when to speak and especially because to do so. There must be a reason.
Maybe in the past I was more inspired, maybe I had more time, maybe I needed some assists that Silvio was hard to miss ... the fact is that now no longer the case. Of course, Romano and his fraternity seem Potionki the battleship, or the army Brancaleone, do you, but it is not the same thing, come on.
So if I stay silent, mind you. I do it by choice, tedious, due to lack of will, perhaps not to say crap. This is the excuse that I gave myself, and I think is not far from the truth. I think, would say Luciano Ligabue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment