Monday, November 13, 2006

Rubber Duck Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Stop!

We set off on Sunset Boulevard. I hope it does not, but I'm afraid so.

Stop arguing, talking freely as if you were in the bar and not in Parliament, attacking friend and foe as if you had no institutional roles: Stop hurt you. If you voted today, the Society of Berlusconi would take not less than 55%, do not give them that satisfaction, please. Do not give them the opportunity to make sapientone: I had said. It would be too, even insult to injury.

In six months you have done more disgusting than anything else: that as Justice Minister Mastella first official start the procedure for granting a pardon to the bowsprit, the amnesty law that hideous monster, Rovati the plan, the financial asset of contention, a blanket pulled up to capacity very short, here, beyond, is about to rip, do not you see?

Pros? The project on the reform of the Gentiloni TV, the start of the liberalization, but then what? I am confident, but I have been really disappointing.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid of large cartels. I fear the return of Silvio. I'm afraid of the resurgence of federalist those with green tie. I fear for another 5 years of darkness.

People are tired of your promises. Please realize this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment