Monday, November 16, 2009

Dragon Ball Bulma Bottomless In Show

Ratzinger, but we raise it around? Greetings




NOT from the outset that I read the article, I stopped Title
The Pope tells us that we must always help people in need.
But why do not you set a good example of him?

Keep talking, and end he is the first to not do anything .

We have noticed?

I refer to a group on Facebook

has a tunic-all golden. If might give even a strand in it to feed all of Africa.
-With one of its ring (they will have their fingers 4-5) could feed the entire Congo
-ville has 4 giant (but what do I do a pope 4 villas giants? Not it just one? )
Go-around with a few (or maybe more) of Prada designer shoes

I say, what do I do a Pope, the ' religious institution par excellence, of all this wealth?
The Church is to preach the Word of God and Jesus .. but maybe they forgot that he went around with a tunic ?? And not with the gold stick on? The church says

says ...
But she, with its 9 billion euro a year it receives from the State ... what does it do?

(Yes, you read that right NINE BILLION PER YEAR )

Help the needy? No, I do not think ... I think using them for herself ...

And they say to us Christians poor, we are unable to get to the end of the month "Be good to those most in need of you"?

BAFFANCULO MA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment