Monday, November 23, 2009

Order Fake Tiffany Jewelry Ontario Canada

Balotelli the World? But we're kidding?

"Balotelli against insults to the World"

Balotelli So we have to send the World Cup just because some fans insult him?

But we're kidding?

And since when have people send in the National's just because it is insulted?
And then, in the Italian National the Italians go there. .. but I will speak later.

Creed honestly, the fans do well to insult Balotelli.
This is because it's just a spoiled Bamboccio, who is 19 years old and already I believe this phenomenon, like Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.
It allows you to do the "get up and walk" as a sacred monster cCistiano Ronaldo silences the fans, the things of this world.
If it was a Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo ok, there is everything, but he is not so ....
And see that I do not speak for "envy", I'm only comparing with Santon, who is younger than him, but he does what he does.

So NOT National merits.
Why? First
for behavior. At a minimum, the World Cup you would eject, then it would be suspended for 2 days if not more. Then why
always want to do everything himself, never passes the ball, thinks he can be the man of the match at any time.
And finally, because he is black. Esis Italian

not blacks. And do not come to talk about globalization, integralizzazione or racism.
I'm not racist, are realistic, it's different.
Balotelli is Ghanaian. Find me a Ghanaian white, and I swear I'll change my mind.
He says so much about being Italian.
But in the end is a Ghanaian mounted.
you think because Ghana had tried to convene ?

I remind you that Balotelli has taken the citizenship . If it was Italian, as they say, would not have needed it.
there are many Italian family name is Barwah (the real name of Balotelli)? Edda
up a bit 'of patriotism.
Without taking anything away from me eh ... mind you, but I do not want National . Also because
IF NOT DESERVE

The choruses are all there .
E 'a mountain, take itself seriously, and no one stops him. Even Mourinho, who claims to be his best psychologist, while Moratti defends him forever.
He said "The racist chants against Balotelli? I withdrew the team"
Sure, why the Sior Moratti has forgotten the racist chanting of the Inter fans against Zoro during Inter-Messina.
Woe to touch his jewel. But do me the pleasure .

Besides, since when the policy goes in football? But they make their dicks, and you find something useful to do.

A Mourinho: Inter-Juve will play in Turin, I can assure you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment