Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sure Step Brace Review

Blog



are days that I do not write on the blog ...
But today is a day of "special ... In fact, the
November 15, 2008, exactly one year ago, I decided to open this blog.

At first I wanted to use it as a "personal diary " to tell my story and my thoughts, everything that I was going to school, etc etc

Then, a little 'for trouble with the principal, assistant principal, teachers , etc etc, a bit 'because I did not want to update, a bit' cause I wanted to change style (ie putting current news, instead of telling my cock, also change the template, as soon as I find one I like it), I have not updated for a long time more.

In October I started to bring current news, only that it was putting 5-6 per day, but without a minimum of rework.

Meanwhile, my blog has had more than 4000 visits a year (some may seem low, but for me it is already a great success).

Now, starting tomorrow, will aim to be constantly updated, even if only one post per day, but quality, that is trying to rework what I read, also giving my impressions.

My adventure starts hence

0 comments:

Post a Comment